No more boring green beans! Bacon wrapped green bean bundles take it up a notch for a special meal. These are easy to make, have just a few ingredients, and pack a lot of flavor. The garlic butter drizzle takes them over the top!
This is definitely going on our Thanksgiving menu!
The perfect accompaniment to any holiday table.
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ lb fresh green beans, trimmed and blanched
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon. You want the bacon to begin to brown along the edges but will be very underdone and pliable. Transfer to paper towels to cool. Once cool, cut each slice in half.
- In a bowl, whisk together the melted butter, salt, and garlic powder.
- Divide the green beans into 16 equal portions, about 6 green beans per bundle. Gather each portion into a neat bunch and wrap a half slice of bacon around the center. Use a toothpick to skewer the bacon together. Place seam side down on the lined baking sheet.
- Once all the bundles are done, drizzle the garlic butter over each one to coat. Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Calories 166 Fat 15 Protein 6 Carbs 2
Inspired by: Williams Sonoma