Oh my goodness! Are you ready for the ultimate appetizer for a party or holiday function? This is it. This dip is so delicious and versatile. We have put this out as a dip with keto crackers and veggies, stuffed it in button mushrooms, and smeared it on baked chicken.
This is one of the dishes that keto and non-keto eaters alike will devoir. I made this when we had some friends at our family lakehouse this summer and it was gone in a matter of minutes. Why? Because keto food is delicious! This dip is no exception.
- 6 slices bacon
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 oz fresh spinach, wilted in bacon grease
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 head roasted garlic
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place bacon on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven until crisp, about 20-25 minutes. Set the bacon on paper towels. Transfer bacon grease to a small bowl for use later.
- In a large saute pan, add the spinach to the reserved bacon grease and allow to wilt completely.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add all the ingredient together. Mix this until fully combined.
- If using immediately, place the desired amount in a ramekin or oven safe dish. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for 25 minutes. Broil for an additional 3-4 minutes for a browned topping.
Calories 271 Fat 22 Protein 11 Carbs 5